THIS IS MY WORLD

I wrote about my life in here.

This is The Place Where My Mind Wondering Off

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The MSLS 2011

Assalamualaikum..

First and foremost, happy eid mubarak to all Muslims...

The purpose for this post is I just want to share my experience at the Malaysian Student Leaders Summit 2011 which had been held in KL Hilton on 30 and 31 of July 2011. Unfortunately, I only had the opportunity to attend only on 31 July considering that I have one more mid-semester exam paper on the 30th. 

So, I can only be sharing with you my experience on Sunday. So, basically the MSLS event is about future politics in Malaysia, Economic issues, Civil Society and others that related to the theme of the summit which is "Piecing Together Malaysia Puzzle".


This is the final trailer for the summit

So, I missed the Malaysian Constitution session which is on Saturday. The session is with the Speaker of the Dewan Parlimen, Rafizi Ramli, and the Constitutional Law from UiTM. Despite that, on Sunday, I had the chance to hear about Civil Society, Malaysian Economy, and Malaysian Politics. Before that, I had to admit that I don't bother about a single thing during the Malaysian Economy session. Frankly speaking, it is so booringg...

The Civil Society and most of all, the Malaysian Politics are the sessions that really enthusiasts me. After all, that is the main purposes I came to the summit. The topics are basically talking about the roles of the citizen, empowering the nation, the general election, Malaysian Federal Constitution and etc. 

It is really beneficial to me as a law student. 

Other than that, I also made some new friends. They are so cool and friendly. Most of them are the overseas students who are spending their summer holidays in hometown. It is great actually to learn and sharing something from them. Its a great experience and a good knowledge for the betterment in further education and career prospects. 

Oh yeah, for the closing address.., they invited the PM himself for the closing ceremony. So yeah, another experience for me.:)
But then, I didn't really bother about the speech given by the PM. heeehhe...(I am a good citizen)

So, I hope that I can join such program again next year. 
Credits to all the summit's committees for giving me the opportunity to join this summit. :)
You guys have been doing a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment