THIS IS MY WORLD

I wrote about my life in here.

This is The Place Where My Mind Wondering Off

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Randomly

Assalamualaikum..

Just a random post here..
I'm still struggling to do my assignment which is to be presented by this coming Wednesday. I had to talk about Justice..Hmmm.., what is justice actually?? Well, that's what I have to find out.

I'm not going out this weekend as I have the order from my mama not to go out this weekend, as if I'm grounded for this weekend. Hence..., my world since yesterday is only LAWS books only!!! Arrrgghh.....

Talking about random..., I really crapping in here right now. Still waiting for my roommate to bring back KFC since I can't go out, so I asked a little help from her to buy me that. Heheheh...

Hey..., just KFC.....:)

Anyway...., since the exams is just around the corner, to be specific within a weeks time, so yeah.., logically my world is really suppose to be with LAWS books..

I think that's enough for me crapping in here as it's truly booooriing....

Just that..

p/s: I'm missing my mama's cooking actually.., I miss mama & papa....
Honestly...., I think that's explain why I'm too emotional right now till I hardly to focus....
When they will come to visit me here???

Mama...papa..I miss you right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment