THIS IS MY WORLD

I wrote about my life in here.

This is The Place Where My Mind Wondering Off

Friday, August 19, 2011

Ramadhan this Year: Something to Ponder for Me......

Assalamualaikum...

Well.., it has been almost 3 weeks the Muslims fasting during Ramadhan month. I've been really, really, really busy throughout this month this year. 

This year's Ramadhan makes me think a lot about myself. For the first time, I can count how many times I go to Terwaih after Isya' ! Back when I was in school's year, it's very hard for me to skip terawih. No matter how tired I am after the long hours of classes + extra classes..., I still manage to hold myself to do terawih together. 
But here, in CFS.., its been so difficult for me to perform terawih. I'm not making excuses to skip, in fact I've been trying really hard to find some time to do it. And I feel bad about it..:(

This year's Ramadhan also teach me how to be greatful and thankful because despite of tiredness, I feel that everything's worth it. Although I feel bad because I left my terawih, but I didn't leave it just because I'm tired. I've been struggling to finish all the assignments and paperwork. 

I also miss the value of having buka puasa with family and go to terawih together. This is the third year and I really miss my mama's bubur lambuk so much! She's the best cook ever for bubur lambuk! hahahaaha....
I remember all the moments when I was helping her baking the kuih raya and then, started to eat them as dessert after buka puasa! Makes it kuih puasa instead of kuih raya!

There's so much moments that I missed being here. Although I have friends here, it could never be the same being with the family. Ah yeah..., I didn't shopping raya with my family once again...It's rare shopping raya with friends instead with family. Suddenly, I feel that in the shopping mall, nobody went shopping with friends but with family (that is so not true, but I feel that way!) Me and Farah were going out to MidValley just to buy BigApple doughnuts for buka puasa! Mind me, just to buy doughnuts!!! Oh my Gosh!! hahahhaa....whatever, Farah.., i just accompanying you...hehehee...

Both of us felt awkward doing window shopping as everyone were like crazy buying this and that. It's SALE!SALE!SALE! Thinking of a pair of shoes in the Robinsons store at The Gardens right now! Its more than affordable for us to buy if we want, you know! It's just.., well.., we're too CHEAPSKATE spending our allowance. Everyone is HAPPY!!! huh!

Since there's only one week left and I almost completed all assignments, so I think I might have a chance to go terawih after this, InsyaAllah....
After all, the last 10 days of Ramadhan, we should be hunters to hunt the LailatulQadar which only came once in a year every Ramadhan....Subhanallah...

Till then, i gotta finished up everything before raya as after that, it's the revision week for us before the final semester examination...

No comments:

Post a Comment