THIS IS MY WORLD

I wrote about my life in here.

This is The Place Where My Mind Wondering Off

Friday, August 12, 2011

What Has to Be Done

Assalamualaikum..

Its the second week of Ramadhan month. Wow..times flies..
And I'm still struggling with my assignments, classes, and the society. Pheeww...its the end of this week. 

Giving me more workloads...Yeah I know.., this is no longer high school and no more getting pampered by teachers and etc.  So, carry on with life as this is my choice and I should be greatful  as many others don't have the chance like me. Not that they don't have a chance to be pressured like me, but I gain a lot of things despite all the suffering to complete every tasks given. 

Being a pre-university student, is very, very a different world to high school's life. (aarrghh.., I said the same thing many times to myself. grow up, kiddo!) but still..., I always forget!! 

Anyway.., I had a chat in Facebook with a secondary school girl. I didn't really know her, actually. Perhaps just as a mutual friend. She appeared in my chatbox and asked me how to be a girl...HUH??? a girl asked me how to be a girl. I assume it as she wants to be more feminine. She is a tomboy a her school and always had a fight with the boys at school. Okay...I'm still listening to her as she tole me her problem. Finally, she said that she doesn't want to be like that anymore and wanted to be a real "girl". Right......

First of all.., I was thinking at that time. How am I going to advice her or at least help her out in finding ways how to solve her problem. The thing is...the way she take my words in a different way. I don't know..., she seems like taking everything in a negative perception. Hmmm....that's tough for me because I never been in a Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya before. Even though my friend always find me whenever they have problems. But in her case.., I think it would be much easier if I can communicate with her face to face rather than in a Facebook chat. So that I can really know what exactly bothering her. 

I also kept thinking myself that am I doing the right thing?? I know that I am not the best person for her to seek help as I also don't have any experience in her case. But, I've a lot of friends who are being a 'tomboy' and they seems to be fine. Probably because most of them are athletes. Hmm..make sense also....

But, I really want to help the girl. It's just I don't know how....
I didn't even have a time to ask the matter to someone who have more experience regarding this matter. 

Well, I guess that girl has to find her own initiative first..Sorry.....

As for me..., I had to find myself to scream out loud!!! As loud as I can..!! 

Till then, I am still battling with the time constraint to finish up everything before Hari Raya.

No comments:

Post a Comment